The superstructure in turn is defined as the structural work above ground level. This also can be complex with various designs and materials used. The areas involved in the superstructure include:
- Choice of building fabric-concrete, blockwork, timber and steel
- Glazing selection sampling
- Choice of floor structure
- Beams open plan areas
- Selection of insulation and cost/efficency analysis
- Roof structure detailing
- Choice of cladding material to be used.
We provide a full consultation process to discuss and design the package that will best suit the needs of our client and their site .