QCON can oversee the planning, control and co-ordination of the house building from appointment to completion. We co-ordinate all services and act as a one point of contact for our clients, consulting with them throughout the process. House building is a collaborative process and QCON is committed to close client communication throughout the development.
We believe that our clients must have confidence in the person who is managing the project of building your new home to keep the communication channels between you, the architect, the builder and all tradesmen open and flowing at all times to achieve the best possible outcome for your new house.
Our project manager will provide the basis for procedures in communication, co-ordination and control, which will increase the efficiency of the construction process.
- Introduction to architects to choose a style and provide a brief
- Co-ordination and monitoring of the planning process
- Preparation of client specification and tender documents
- Once the building contract is awarded, a schedule of work is prepared for the client, which allows for monitoring of overall progress and which includes key milestones for client decisions and building progress.
- Cost monitoring and reporting
- Quality control on-site